was formerly VH-AEZ with
Trans Australia Airlines, and acquired by East West in 1955.
It was sold when the Fokker F-27s started to
arrive in numbers and re-registered VH-BAM.
The above image is by Jim Dyson, via the David Molesworth collection,
and illustrates the
adopted by EWA in the late 1950s. Immedisately below is a
color image by
Robert Zweck at Mascot in 1960,
and following that appear two more
"variations of a
both taken by Greg Banfield
at Mascot in 1964. The upper
one in February, just before yet
another livery change was made in that
year, culling the titling to
"EWA": and returning the
national flag to the fin (lower shot
taken in September 1964).