Previously G-AKHU, this Gemini was imported in
1950. Both this and the image below are very
photos. Both were taken at Moorabbin, the upper one in
1952. Seen above it is
wearing typical 'Miles'
markings: large registration, cream paint job with red trim, etc.
shot shows it a
couple of years later with the then standard small fin and rudder
rego. Before being
withdrawn from use in 1963
it also held the following registrations:
VH-WEJ, VH-WEK and VH-BOB.