Built as an Auster AOP.3 with
serial NX494, this aircraft was seconded, new, to the RAAF as
A11-32. Civilianized in March 1948 as VH-BDL it was
withdrawn from use a year later and
was off the register for another year. In 1950 owner Warren
Murphy sold it to Mandated Air-
lines who re-registered it VH-MAD in March 1952. In August
1954 it became VH-FED.
As such it
into a hangar at Wodonga Victoria on 15
January 1967. The above shot
(via Kevin OReilly) was taken by
Noel Adams at Rainbow, Victoria in 1948
when the Auster
still owned by Warren Murphy..