VH-AYI Avro 652A Anson 1
VH-AYI at Tamworth NSW in November of 1946,
fresh from civil conversion (ex DJ322) by
Airways at Mascot for the Anson Holding Co of Inverell NSW, the
Airlines. AYI was part of the opening ceremony on EWA's first day
on 6 Sept 1947.
Seen below in another image from the
Geoff Goodall collection is VH AYI at Eagle Farm in East-
Airlines titles. It had the name "Smithy" on the
nose. It later flew with Campbell-Hicks
Airways out of Condobolin, NSW and also for Air Centre (Narrabri)
Pty Ltd before joining
Aircraft at Parafield in April 1952 and becoming VH-RAU.