VH-AGC Avro 643
Cadet II (c/n 1067)
was the first VH-AGC and was registered in 1946. This Cadet
service with the
A6-32. It was re-registered VH-BPS in 1956 and VH-PRT two
years after that.
Note Guinea Air
Traders Lockheed Hudson in background of this shot, taken at Bankstown,
circa 1947. The nice shot below
was taken by Jack Gillies (via Maurice Austin) and shows
the Cadet at the old Tullamarine
aerodrome in 1946.