Here's a very nice
ramp shot from the Gábor Toth collection of three Malev Li-2s
headed up by
HA-LIG in the late
1950s. The foreground machine was delivered to Maszovlet in
1947 and a
photo of it in that titling appears
below. It was converted to a freighter in 1957.
In 1962 it
forced landed on a beach at
Tatabánya and was displayed there for a number of years before
being scrapped in 1968. .