G-AGPG Avro 652A Anson C.19 Series II
Originally to have been named the "Avro
Nineteen" this name really never stuck and these feeder
were usually referred to Anson Mark 19s This version first
flew in 1945 and hence this
still in war time camouflage with the registration underlined in red,
white and blue.
G-AGPG is being restored at the Hooton Park
Trust, in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.