PP-LEP was a
C-46A-35-CU (42-3665). It flew with REAL as PP-YQD in the
Loide purchased it in
1954 and it became PP-LDU. For some reason they sold it in 1957
repurchased it again in 1958.
At this time it assumed the PP-LEP identity. Maybe Brazil has
thing about re-allocating previous
registrations. Anyway, when VASP acquired Loide in 1962
machine passed to the asset
register of that company. It was withdrawn from service
up at Rio de Janeiro in 1969. The above shot was taken by the
late Peter R. Keating and
via the Jennifer Gradidge collection.