Two shots taken at Nasova Beach, Fiji
in June 1960 by Gordon Clear (via the SAAM archives).
Formerly Qantas' VH-EAV
it was delivered to the airline in November 1954. It went to work
them in New Guinea until April 1959 when it was sold back to de
Havilland's where it became
before being on-sold to Fiji Airways that same month as VQ-FAA.
Australia in February 1963, it became VH-AVR.