Havilland D.H.94 Moth Minor
This was the first production Moth Minor and was
previously G-AFRD, operated briefly by the
Leicestershire Aero Club
before being shipped to Australia in 1940 where it became VH-AAQ.
In 1941 it went to New Zealand as
ZK-AHI and shortly afterward was impressed into the
RNZAF as NZ596. After WW II
it was owned by a Mr. Mowat of Hamilton. It went to H. Lamb
of Masterton in 1967, and was last registered to G.
Galpin of Te Puke. It is believed to be stored
at Te Puke awaiting a rebuild following an accident.