Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth
This Tiger was ex-RNZAF NZ660 and was released from military training
duties to the
Hawera Aero Club
in 1946. The canopy was added around 1947. This shot nice
from the Keith Tilley
collection. In 1959 it went to the Stratford Aero Club.
of other owners it was
exported to the US in 1968 becoming N7966. It is still on
register in the name of Ed
Carlson of Spokane, WA.