The Aeronca 100
was the Aeronca C.3 built under license in England, and powered with a
engine, versus the Aeronca E-113A power-plant
normally fitted to American examples.
shot above was taken at Bankstown whilst in the photo below, via Bruce
it is seen
sheltering in the lee of the wing of the Avro 618 Ten VH-UXX at an air
show. -UXV was
withdrawn from use
war, and then sold in Fiji in 1949, becoming VQ-FAJ.
As late as
1997 it was
reputed to be reposing in a garage in New Zealand.