VH-UKE Westland Widgeon III
seen above in a print from the Geoff Goodall collection at Mascot in
registered to a W.J. Smith of Sydney in February 1929 (as
took place in 1930 and in 1931 it was sold to a private owner in
Brisbane, who only
it for a month. After that it had many owners over the years
mainly in NSW and Victoria until
it was finally withdrawn from
service when its CofA lapsed in March 1947. Even so,
it was not
from the register until January 1948.
Considering it was around after the war, very
photographs of it appear to exist.