Avro 594 Avian
This photo, from the Len Dobbin collection (via the Civil Aviation
Historical Society archives) looks
like a CofA shot. It was
possibly taken on the large "Murray
Downs" farming property near Swan
Hill, Victoria in 1929.
The owner's name A. G. Dunoon of Swan Hill is painted on
fuselage. It was
flown for a decade at the station until destroyed by fire on 9 February
image below, from the Kevin
OReilly collection, was taken
some years later when it was used to
give joy rides over Swan Hill in 1936
as a publicity stunt by
A.G. who was the local Chrysler dealer.