This image is from the Kevin OReilly collection. The
inscription associated with it indicates
the photo was taken
at Wycheproof in 1928 when the machine was owned by Keith Farmer.
It was originally imported by Larkin
Aircraft Supply Co. Ltd of Melbourne in 1923 being
G-EAFP. In January 1927 it crashed at Wallacedale, Victoria
and was struck off the
register. It was then
rebuilt by Matthews Aviation at Essendon. At some later time it
fitted with a 100 hp
Sunbeam Dyak. Unfortunately the definitive rego cannot be
on this photograph,
although can just be made out on the original print. G-AUFP had a CofR
renewal in 1932
although whether it actually was repainted as VH-UFP is unknown.
use in 1934 when its expired registration was never renewed.