The Pup G-AUCK was acquired in June 1921 by
C.D. Pratt, t/a Geelong Air Service and
Belmont Common Airport. Its last flight was recorded on 24
June 1923 and it was then laid up
1942 when its CofA was
renewed. In the meantime it had become VH-UCK and in 1938 had
had a 65
hp Genet Mk II installed. It was sold to W.
Deniliquin, NSW in December
flew until September 1945 when it was withdrawn from use and
burned. The two photos
entry are from the McKenzie Family collection, via Kevin
OReilly. The shot above was in the
early 1940s at Belmont Common while the image below shows it as G-AUCK
during the Geelong
Days' in 1922.