VH-WGC (1) Cessna 180 Skywagon
This 180 was originally
registered in December
of 1956 to the Catholic Mission
New Guinea as the first VH-BVG. It had a
couple of accidents whilst
with the mission,
of which involved the aircraft flipping over on
its back; one in Sept 1959 and
one in 1961.
enough to write it off. In
1962 it was sold to Pay &
Williamson in Narromine
(before their move to Scone), where the above hangar shot was taken by
Bob Neate in 1963.
shot below, from Geoff Goodall's collection of prints, was taken at an
ag strip somewhere
NSW in 1970 whilst -WGC was still with Pay & Williamson.
sustained damage enough
finally write it off in an accident at Scone
on 19 April 1967 and
the results of this mess are
in Geoff's own photo at the foot of the page taken at Scone in July