VH-WFG Piper PA-22-160
registered in in June 1959 possibly to the Wagga Flying School which
other aircraft in the VH-WF* block at
that time. David Carter’s picture shows it at Banks-
town in 1969.
In the 1976 register its owner was from Stawell
Victoria. –WFG was
withdrawn from use in
July 1977 and was not restored until August 1985. It was
to a taildragger
during the rebuild. It was still current in
January 2017 and registered to a
from Stratford, Victoria.