VH-WFF de Havilland D.H.82A Tiger
This Tiger was one of several built to the order of the Netherlands
East Indies government in 1941.
It was originally destined
to become PK-VVU. In the event it was impressed into service with
A17-625. It was first registered in March 1958 for
the Wagga Flying School and is
seen above in this photo from the
Ben Dannecker collection. A year
later it was re-registered
VH-WEF and as such was withdrawn from use in 1960.