VH-SAC de Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth
This was the former VH-DAC,
civilianized in March of 1958, ex A17-734. It was re-registered
VH-SAC in 1961. R. E.
Hourigan's photo above shows the Tiger
at Wagga in April 1962 when
owned by Deniliquin Aerial
Damaged in a crash at the Torquair Air Park, Torquay,
Victoria, it was repaired, as evidenced by Ken
Watson's shot of it below (via Phil Vabre).