VH-RNE (2) DHC-1 Chipmunk
Two shots of -RNE from the Geoff Goodall
collection;. Seen above, on 7 October 1961 at
Moorabbin, three days after, in fact, it was officially re-registered
VH-RVG by the then DCA.
Royal Vic workshop was probably a bit overloaded and hadn't had time to
get around to
repainting it), and below, at the original Broadmeadow airfield at
Newcastle, in 1960, at that
home base for the Royal Newcastle Aero Club. The transfer to the
did not occur until 1963. VH-RNE was first registered in
1956 to the RNAC,
previously served as WB714 with the RAF.