VH-PVZ  de Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth             (c/n  DHA439)

                                    

                                        This was the former A17-395, civilianized in December 1947 as VH-BKD.  It was withdrawn from
                                        use in 1951 and then resurrected as a cropduster for Aero Service Pty Ltd at Maylands, Perth, WA
                                        as VH-WFX.   It was sold to Pastoral Aviation of Melbourne in 1960 who used it for agricultural
                                        work based in Albury, re-registered it VH-PVA, and retained the cut-away fuselage from its WA
                                        days.   When it retired from cropdusting in 1966 it was sold to a private owner at Rutherglen, Vic
                                        who restored it back to two seater configuration, and re-registered it VH-PVZ.  The above photo
                                        (via the Geoff Goodall collection) was taken by Mike Vincent at Jerilderie, NSW in January 1970.