VH-INL Bristol 170 Freighter
The photo above was acquired from Bristols in 1949
and shows the last of the original three
Freighters at Filton just prior to its departure for Australia.
Note gaggle of surplus Beaufighters
background. This aircraft was previously
G-AICR and was not new,
having served for a
couple of years in
Ecuador as HC-SBM, before rotating back to the plant for
served ANA until
1958 when it was retired and scrapped at Essendon. Bob McCutcheon
(below) in 1958 just before it was dismantled.