was the first "modern" all-metal aircraft to be acquired by the Western
Section of the Royal
Service. It is seen at Maylands, Perth on 29 July 1956 just
two days after being
registered. In May 1964 it was re-registered as VH-FDN in
May 1963 during a Flying Doctor
fleet rego shuffle, and
changed again in October 1967 to VH-BDN
and placed up for sale and sold
the following year.
Photo from the Geoff Goodall collection.