Originally registered in 1955 to Bush Pilots Airways, this Autocar
became VH-WRH in 1960.
When Sid Marshall acquired
it in 1968 it became VH-EOI. It was stricken from the
shortly after Sid died in May 1975 but was resurrected in December 1976
to a private owner
Sydney. The photo above, from the Geoff Goodall
collection, was taken by Mike Vincent
at Bankstown in April
1977. Greg Banfield saw it at Bankstown in December 1968 (below)
with no cheat
lines and just a bare rego. It is still current and has been
owned for several
Jeffrey Woodroffe of Broken Hill, NSW, painted in a revised green and
replete with spats, as seen in the shot below by Phil Vabre at
Kyabb in October 2010.