This Auster was at an air show at
Swan Hill in March 1965 when Geoff Goodall took the above
It was another of the RAF's excess machines (NK126) which went to
the RAAF in 1945,
this one becoming
A11-41. In 1959, A11-41 along with A11-53
(VH-MBA) made the final
No 16 AOP Flight when they were ferried from Canberra to Tocumwal.
not actually released to the civilian market until 1961.
It was seen at St. Arnaud in 1983
cheat-line and anti glare nose in the shot below from the Civil
Aviation Historical Society of
Australia collection. The aircraft was later restored to
static (non-flying) condition as A11-41
currently on display at the Museum of Army Flying at Oakey,