Above is seen VH-BVP at Bankstown in 1965 in this nice
shot by Bob Neate (via Geoff Goodall).
Its owner, Hockey
Treloar re-engined it in 1960 with a 230 hp Continental O-470 and
It also sported a Canadian style one piece bubble canopy, as seen in
(below) taken at Nowra, NSW in the 1990s. The spats completed
makeover. This Chippie was
originally the RAF's WG400 and was imported in 1956.