Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth
-BGM is the second Tiger in on this aerial shot taken outside the
Morris Air Service hangar
Bankstown in 1949. This image is from the Howard K. Morris
collection via Geoff Goodall.
The Tiger was formerly A17-586 and used by Morris
for pilot training It was withdrawn from
use in June 1959.
The Gemini G-AKHT in back had been uncrated and assembled by Morris
VH-BMT in February 1949 for the Peel River Land & Mineral Co.