This Auster AOP Mk V was formerly TW371. It was imported
into Austrtalia in 1952.
photographed it on "Penjobe" Station, near Springsure, Qld in June
at the time was S. Lang. It was withdrawn from use in
October of 1974 and
for several years before being restored to the registered as VH-ATS, by
Benalla Victoria, to whom it is still registered.