VH-AMZ (1) de Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth
This Hatfield-built Tiger was A17-9 when in
RAAF service in WW II. It is seen above in this
shot from the Geoff Goodall collection at at Mandurah, WA in May 1959
whilst in service with
Service Pty Ltd, based at Maylands. Note the fabric
removed from the lower fuselage,
which was standard on this company's Tiger Moth agricultural fleet.
In December 1959 it was
reregistered VH-WFT when the Aero Service fleet were changed to the
VH-WF series due to
partnership with agricultural supplies producer Westfarmers.
Like many other WA aggie
Tigers, this one ended its days with Bob Couper Co, stored dismantled
in their hangar at Cunderdin.