Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth
VH-AMW was another of the Bob Couper Company
agricultural Tigers. It was originally civilian-
ized in April 1946 having been built for the RAAF as A17-208.
The above shot was taken by
Goodall on an owner's farm at Elgin, WA (near Bunbury) in January
1974. It was tastefully
at that time in a nice white with blue trim scheme. The
aircraft had had its ag gear removed
converted back to a standard two-seat Tiger at Cunderdin, WA in June
1963 during a CofA
overhaul. It was then sold to a private owner at
Kellerberrin where the color shot immediately below
by Pearce Dunn (in January 1964) on the then owner's property (image
via Geoff's collection).
Tiger is still current as the Glenn Alderton contemporary shot of it
(foot of the page), taken at Mait-
NSW in April 2003 depicts.