VH-AMO (2) Cessna
This Cessna 170, like many of its breed, was
first owned by a missionary organization in
Papua New Guinea. In the case of VH-AMO it was the Lutheran
Mission in Madang who
registered it at the end of 1954. It then spent most, if not all
of its time in South Australia.
nice image above was at Kadina, SA in September
1961. Geoff Goodall
saw it (immediately below) at Parafield in March 1963. By
then it had had its factory livery
modified to a
rather nasty looking cream-yellow and red scheme.
Owned at the time by
H. Treloar of
Adelaide Goodall took another shot of it (bottom of page), this
time with a totally
and white trim. It is still on the current register
(2014) and still domiciled
in South Australia.